Saturday, September 10, 2011

Time Lapse

This blog may be likened to watching a time lapse video. A very slow progression! 2007............2010....2011. At least this time there hasn't been that much of a lapse between posts.

I've decided to start writing. I'm not sure what word to use to qualify my writing.

Writing again? I'm not sure I've ever written so saying writing again doesn't seem appropriate.

Writing seriously? That one scares me. What are my goals for writing seriously? Do I want to be published? Do I just want to purge the rambling thoughts that crowd my mind? Do I want the next great American novel?

Writing fiction? Writing poetry? Writing non-fiction? What? What will I be writing? I'm not sure. I just know I've always had this urge, this drive, to write. And someone has recently inspired me to believe I can really do it.

So, I've decided to start writing.

No comments: